Benefits of Almonds, Walnuts, and Pistachios:
Nuts are packed full of healthy fats, antioxidants, and protein. Important substances such as unsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber are a few of the ingredients in Debby’s Bites. Below you will find the benefits of each nut Debby’s Bites uses in their snacks…
Almonds: these mighty nuts are an incredible snack on their own.
- Helps with weight loss by providing protein and filling you up.
- Known for lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Brimming with antioxidants that protect against aging and diseases like cancer.
Walnuts: on the list of the World’s Healthiest Foods!
- Promotes good sleep.
- Supports brain health. Walnuts are also.
- Known for their beauty effects on our skin with B-vitamins and antioxidants.
- Contains biotin (vitamin B7) which improves the look and stability of our hair.
Pistachios: one of the oldest nuts used in the world.
- They help lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL) in our bodies.
- Very high level of vitamin B6.
- Healthy glands and boosts immunity.
- anti-aging properties, improves vision and stimulates hair growth.
These are just some of the wonderful benefits of the three nuts we use in Debby’s Bites. There are many perks to a high nut diet and we encourage you to do your own research and experiment with healthy foods that fuel you.